Strani

sreda, 20. junij 2012

Praise to summer and Priorities

I woke up into a beautiful morning. The sun's shining and the smell of pine trees and the sea outside is almost intoxicating. I haven't felt this good in days, weeks even. And since it's almost a miracle that I'm up at this early hour, I decided to make a little "ritual"  out of this. Perhaps it will even become my habit:
Red orange flavoured green tea, rolled cigarette with a glass of cold water and music in the background. To set the atmosphere and to soak it all in through soft melodies. 
Summer is finally here and I hope it stays for a while. And a while longer. I just love those summer afternoons when everything just slows down and the streets get deserted, cigarette smoke is travelling through the air creating big slow shapes of ellipses, the tree branches are still because there's no breeze; sometimes even the crickets get quiet. And then I love the summer nights where you can still feel the heat of the day evaporating from the pavements. People come out of their hidings, you can go out wearing nothing but one single dress and you don't need extra clothes, because it just doesn't get cold. The drops from the beer bottle are slowly sliding down the neck of the bottle and you enjoy every sip, because it's nice and cold and refreshing, while you're hanging out with friends, talking about everything there is to talk about, because it's summer, it's hot and the horizon just seems to be closer and closer. With all the colours of this world.

I haven't been around here for a while now, I have lots of blog updates to check and it would also be high time to write something as well. I started writing a short story 2 weeks ago but it got stuck at the very beginning already, since there was no plan to finish it until beginning of July. Why July? Because I made this plan...or rather call it a list of things I should, want and hopefully will start doing, since I was complaining to myself and others that my creativity went out the window. So the list is in making, writing is my #1 priority. Then there are some other things as well, for instance I came up with an idea for my fiends' b-day present...this year (again) I'm going to make it myself (last year he got a painting of his favourite flowers). Now I'm thinking about agenda for study plans or something like that...we'll see how it goes.

And until the next blog post, just a photo of this morning:

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar