Strani

torek, 28. avgust 2012

Relaxation.ion.ion....

And finally, after a long while I have an evening off, a couple of hours just for myself. And since autumn is on its way, it showed its first traces on Sunday with a huge storm, I decided that it's time for autumn feeling and movies. Because the storm was beautifully melancholic. I really love storms and haven't seen one such as that one for a looong while now. 
Anyways, I decided to spend my free time in the bath and in front of computer. And I am just watching Inkheart. I read books 2 years ago and must say I was more or less positively surprised with the choice of actors. Most of all, I was more than happy to see that my favourite character in the book was not spoiled by the wrong actor. 

Just wanted to make a very quick post really. And now I'm back to the movie!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar