Strani

petek, 22. februar 2013

Back in Black

Yes, I like AC/DC, but the title has nothing to do with them. The thing is, I've been away from my blog for so long that I can't even begin to start writing about all the things that have happened in these last 4, 5 or 6 months. I've been busy, I've been studying, working and I've been a little creative. That means I wrote a short story, semi-fictional but mostly real about my holiday in Russia, more specific in Kaliningrad region a couple of years ago. And that is all. I've always thought that when I'd finally stop going to lectures and prepare for the final finals and diploma, I would be much more free, I could breathe much more and just do the things I want. The reality turned out quite differently. I study most of my free time, I work most of the time (something has to pay the bills) and I can't even begin to imagine going away travelling during the summer. Which sucks, because I L.O.V.E. travelling and I've loved doing it for as far back as I can remember. But now I'm "stuck" with bills, sort of planned-out future that I actually like but at the same time scares me at times and loads of notes, notes, notes, articles and books yet to be read. 

Basically, to cut down with crap, I just wanted to say that maybe my blog will go on and I dearly hope so. I woke up from this weird winter hibernation and the snow outside is maybe trying to tell me that spring is on its way. And I'm back- my creation (?), my will to do things, to learn and experience new stuff and to just, put simply, live and enjoy every moment that comes my way.

And since it is already late, too late to still be awake, I wish you all a very fond farewell because I'm about to enter a different world (of the movie I'm about to see) and then I'm off to Bedfordshire. Good night.


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar